From the Member Profile page, under the Courses tab you are able to share your course certifications by generating a QRCode.
- Click the Share Icon Button at the top right of the member courses table.
- Select the Courses you want to share.
You cannot share expired courses
- Generate the QRCode and link.
- Scan the QRCode or share the link with:
- copying the share table link
- go directly to the share table
- emailing the link
- This will direct whoever you shared the link with to the Certifcate Share Table
The Certificate Share Table page will look similar to the following;
At the top will be your organization's letter head, with a table showing the selected courses to share underneath.
There are options to:
- download a csv
- print the shared course certifications
There is also the option to print off selected course certification without the need to generate a QRCode. This is useful for those without a data plan on their cell phones.
- Select the Printer icon button.
- Select the courses you want to share.
- Print off Proof of Training.
The page printed is the same as if you were to use the QRCode share option and use the print functionality on the Certificate Share Table